The technology developed makes it possible to produce new type of binder-free organic electrodes which, in addition to eliminating lithium and bringing a flexible character to the system, improve the performance of the energy storage by presenting a hybrid operation between the battery and the supercapacitor, thus making it possible to accommodate peaks in consumption or to increase charging speeds.
- Electrochemical energy storage devices.
- Mobile battery for smartphone, laptop, tablet applications.
- Hybrid supercapacitor / organic battery system.
- Flexible battery applications for connected textiles, flexible screens, connected objects.
- Storage with transparent electrodes with charge monitoring.
- Energy storage combining the properties of supercapacitor and organic batteries.
- Rocking-chair electrochemical energy storage system using the same active material for the anode and cathode.
- High charging/discharging rate capabilities.
- Flexibility in the choice of electrolyte solutions: organic or aqueous solvents.
- Towards high energy and high power electrochemical energy storage devices.
- Patent reference n° WO 2017/191481
- Extension reference PCT n° PCT/IB2016/000750
Hybrid supercapacitor / Electrochemical energy storage devices Nanostructured materials for electrochemical energy storage / Electroactive ionic liquids / Electroactive ionic liquid polymers