The developed technology allows to solve these problems and proposes an optimization algorithm based on fractal decomposition. Thanks to a new approach of covering the space, this algorithm allows to solve problems with a large number of variables while bringing an exact answer to the problem. The whole with a very low complexity (logarithmic).
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Forecast Logistic
- Smart and Micro Grids
- Water and electricity distribution networks
- Algorithm ranked first in CIFAR-10 dataset.
- Solving nonlinear problems with solution accuracy.
- Very low complexity of calculations : logarithmic
- Very easy to implement
- Solving problems in a wide range of area
- European Priority Phase and PCT extension EP & US // WO2018115491
Optimization - Fractal decomposition - Large-dimensional problems