While conventional heat exchangers use metal as the base material for heat exchanges, the new exchanger, which is a technological breakthrough, is based on a flexible polymer structure. The system is easily arranged in a free flow, typically in an existing wastewater pipeline. The movement of the thermal probes allows up to 30% increase in the power exchanged.
- In existing wastewater pipes
- In a river
- In agroalimentary and chemical processes for example
- Inexpensive material (polymer)
- Low operating cost: ease of installation and maintenance (low fouling and resistant to chemical corrosion)
- High modularity, small footprint
- Good thermal efficiency
- French patent application n ° FR1858012, filed on September 6, 2018 International patent application No.
- PCT / FR2019 / 051851, filed on July 25, 2019
Heat exchanger - Energy recovery - Fatal heat - Energy - Physics